Your Private Mailbox has STREET ADDRESS, with SECURED ACCESS 24 hours a day, 365 DAYS A YEAR!
21 Reasons Why You Need A Private Mailbox at Island Ship Center:
- Have an address so you don’t have to be home for shipments that require a signature (remember, the Post Office won’t accept UPS and FedEx packages).
- Operate a business from home without irritating the neighbors.
- Separate your personal address from your business address – protecting your privacy.
- Keep your packages out of inclement weather.
- Have an address which can accept mail and packages while you’re away on business.
- Avoid getting “Sorry we missed you” notices from carriers.
- Provides a Professional street address, not a “P.O. Box” for business mail.
- Receives deliveries from UPS, FedEx, DHL, U.S. Post Office.
- Includes a street address on those applications that indicate “NO P.O. Boxes”.
- Ability to have a street address for business cards and stationery.
- Have center Associates available to sign for shipments.
Ability to “call ahead” to check for important documents.
- Check for shipments prior to driving to the center, saving you from “wasting” time on shipments or mail that have not arrived.
- Have mail forwarded to you while away on business in another city, another state, even another country!
- Get your mail sent to you while on vacation.
- Keep one address while on temporary assignment for business.
- Be notified of an urgent letter or package.
- Keep personal mail… personal.
- Access 24 hours a day and a secure, well-lit environment in which to sort through your mail.
- Protection from Identity Thieves that prey on mailbox clusters at townhouses or apartment complexes.
- Your mailbox at Island Ship Center is locked and secured 24/7.
- No one has access to your mail but you!